|Pastira (Macaroni Cake)|
"This is a form of Italian model of custard, made with macaroni."
- 5 eggs
- 1 half of cups white sugar
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/four pound thin egg noodles
|Prep :||Cook : 20M||Ready in :|
- Beat eggs and sugar, upload Ricotta, milk, and vanilla. Mix very well.
- Cook macaroni, drain, put in massive mixing bowl and soften butter over top.
- Add egg/Ricotta combination, stirring in very well. Pour into thoroughly buttered 6x10 inch pan.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five levels C), allow cool, then refrigerate earlier than serving.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pastira (Macaroni Cake) recipe fits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pastira (Macaroni Cake) :
Video Duration:04:11 Total Views: 600
Video Duration:00:52 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:03:27 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:08:22 Total Views: 644
Video Duration:07:43 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:10:03 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:05:57 Total Views: 177