|Peach Cream Pie II|
"I obtained this recipe years in the past from Mrs. Brown from Brown's Berry Patch, Waterport, N.Y. It is amazing on a hot summer time day."
- three/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-reason flour
- 1/3 teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 1/3 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 6 clean peaches - pitted, skinned, and sliced
- 1 half cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 tiers C).
- In a small bowl, mix sugar, flour, nutmeg and cinnamon. Sprinkle a handful inside the backside of raw pie shell. Fill pie shell with sliced peaches, and sprinkle with last sugar combination. Cover peaches with heavy cream; you can not want all the cream.
- Bake pie for 10 minutes. Reduce warmth to 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five stages C), and bake for 50 mins longer.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Peach Cream Pie II recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Peach Cream Pie II :
Video Duration:12:27 Total Views: 95
Video Duration:02:59 Total Views: 340
Video Duration:06:28 Total Views: 537
Video Duration:09:38 Total Views: 15
Video Duration:01:10 Total Views: 19000+