|Pecan Chocolate Chip Pie|
"To please the chocolate lover and the pecan lover. This pie is superb topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips."
- 2 half cups all-cause flour
- 1/eight teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, chilled and diced
- five tablespoons ice water
- 3 eggs
- three/four cup white sugar
- three/four cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- half of cup semisweet chocolate chips
- half cup chopped pecans
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (175 tiers C).
- To Make Crust: In a medium bowl combine flour and salt. Stir properly, then cut in butter until aggregate is the scale of small peas. Add ice water and mix just until dough bureaucracy a ball.
- Allow dough to rest in refrigerator for 20 minutes, then roll out and healthy into a 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
- To Make Filling: In a medium bowl blend eggs and sugar. Add corn syrup and melted butter or margarine. Mix till all components are thoroughly blended.
- Spread chocolate chips and pecan portions across bottom of pie shell. Pour egg mixture over chocolate chip and pecan layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 mins. Serve warm or cool with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of chocolate chips if favored.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pecan Chocolate Chip Pie recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pecan Chocolate Chip Pie :
Video Duration:04:13 Total Views: 198000+
Video Duration:04:15 Total Views: 599
Video Duration:03:13 Total Views: 39000+