"A awesome alternative for your ordinary pizza."
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- half of cup pesto
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- half cup inexperienced bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) can chopped black olives, tired
- half small purple onion, chopped
- 1 (four ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 20M|
- Preheat oven to 450 levels F (230 stages C).
- Spread pesto on pizza crust. Top with tomatoes, bell peppers, olives, red onions, artichoke hearts and feta cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pesto Pizza recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Pesto Pizza :
Video Duration:09:21 Total Views: 210000+
Video Duration:04:12 Total Views: 120000+
Video Duration:10:14 Total Views: 1172000+
Video Duration:02:15 Total Views: 532000+