|Potato and Turkey Sausage Soup|
"A quick and clean, hearty and creamy potato soup with flavorful, yet healthy, turkey Polska kielbasa."
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- water to cover
- 1 (16 ounce) package deal turkey kielbasa, cut to one/four inch slices
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing blend
- 1 quart half of-and-half cream
- salt and pepper to flavor
|Prep :||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 40M|
- Place the butter or margarine, potatoes, onion and celery in a massive pot over excessive heat. Add water to cowl and cook dinner for 20 mins, or until potatoes are soft.
- Puree the cooked potato mixture in small batches in a blender or meals processor. Return the pureed aggregate to the pot over medium warmness. Add the kielbasa, ranch dip mix and half of-and-half. Stir well and season with salt and pepper to flavor. Allow soup to warmness via, but do now not boil.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Potato and Turkey Sausage Soup recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Potato and Turkey Sausage Soup :
Video Duration:08:16 Total Views: 92
Video Duration:02:18 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:08:59 Total Views: 178000+
Video Duration:06:19 Total Views: 227