|Potato Chip Cookies IV|
"This recipe makes use of "lite" potato chips which makes this model of the Potato Chip Cookie a whole lot less oily."
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-motive flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups beaten light potato chips
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
|Prep :||Cook : 60M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (a hundred seventy five stages C).
- Cream the shortening and the sugar together until light. Stir within the vanilla and the flour then carefully fold within the potato chips.
- Drop via spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 ranges F (175 degrees C) for 15 to 18 minutes or till just golden brown, do not over bake. Sprinkle heat cookies with confectioners' sugar and dispose of to cord racks to cool.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Potato Chip Cookies IV recipe suits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Potato Chip Cookies IV :
Video Duration:07:55 Total Views: 1000+