|Rigatoni with Pizza Accents|
"Our family has been cooking this rigatoni for forty years. It is a brilliant change from the Friday night time pizza, as it includes all your favourite pizza toppings. This is a heavy recipe. A easy salad is all you need to make a whole meal."
- 1 (16 ounce) bundle rigatoni pasta
- 2 pounds Italian sausage
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pound clean mushrooms, sliced
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 3 half of oz. Sliced pepperoni sausage
- 1 tablespoon chopped clean basil
- 1/2 pound diced pepperoni
- salt and floor black pepper to taste
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Cook rigatoni pasta in a big pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain properly. Set apart.
- In a massive skillet, fry sausage until cooked via but no longer brown. Add chopped onions and minced garlic. Stir and cook dinner till gentle. Add sliced mushrooms and prepare dinner approximately 5 minutes. Add chopped green pepper and prepare dinner slowly until gentle. Drain off any extra fats.
- Stir in tomatoes with juice, tomato paste, clean basil and pepperoni. Bring to a boil. Reduce warmth and upload cooked rigatoni noodles. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer 20 mins, stirring now and again, until maximum of the liquid has been cooked off.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Rigatoni with Pizza Accents recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!