|Grant's Famous Midnight Grill BBQ Sauce|
"A sauce it is huge, bold, and spicy. This one will hold them coming back for more."
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Scotch whiskey
- 1 half teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- half teaspoon floor ginger
- half of teaspoon cayenne pepper
- half teaspoon paprika
- half of teaspoon chili powder
- half of teaspoon garlic powder
- half of teaspoon onion salt
- half of teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon pink pepper flakes
- 1 half of tablespoons white sugar
- half of teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/four teaspoon warm pepper sauce, or to flavor
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 20M||Ready in : 15M|
- In a medium bowl, stir together the barbeque sauce, whiskey, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, cayenne pepper, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, onion salt, oregano, purple pepper flakes, sugar, ground black pepper, and warm pepper sauce. Cover, and preserve refrigerated until prepared to use.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Grant's Famous Midnight Grill BBQ Sauce recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Grant's Famous Midnight Grill BBQ Sauce :
Video Duration:03:51 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:00:30 Total Views: 576
Video Duration:11:23 Total Views: 60000+
Video Duration:01:52 Total Views: 9000+