"Pineapple wedges marinated in honey, brandy and lemon juice and grilled. A warm, candy island-taste deal with! This recipe is from The WEBB Cooks, articles and recipes with the aid of Robyn Webb, courtesy of the American Diabetes Association."
- 4 slices fresh pineapple
- 1 half of tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cherry brandy
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
|Prep :||Cook : 6M||Ready in :|
- To Marinate: Combine honey, brandy and lemon juice in a nonporous glass dish or bowl. Mix together and upload pineapple; coat properly with marinade aggregate. Cover dish and marinate in fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium warmness and gently oil grate.
- Remove pineapple from dish or bowl, discarding any leftover marinade. Place pineapple wedges without delay on rack or in a basket and grill for about 10 minutes, turning, till pineapple is hot and caramelized.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Honeysuckle Pineapple recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Honeysuckle Pineapple :
Video Duration:03:10 Total Views: 63000+
Video Duration:02:03 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:03:46 Total Views: 300
Video Duration:09:21 Total Views: 1683000+
Video Duration:11:13 Total Views: 1208000+
Video Duration:08:25 Total Views: 939000+
Video Duration:09:47 Total Views: 4005000+
Video Duration:07:47 Total Views: 1500000+
Video Duration:03:11 Total Views: 77000+
Video Duration:03:05 Total Views: 84000+