|No-Cook Never-Fail Fudge|
"This recipe came from a expensive friend of mine. It is an unbelievably delicious fudge! This fudge has been a success with all who've attempted it. Don't allow them to recognise the components till they have got tasted it; they still may not agree with it has cheese in it. Also, it's far easier to make if the recipe is halved. Pecans can be substituted for walnuts. "
- 1 pound processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 pound butter
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- four kilos confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 40M||Ready in : 20M|
- Melt cheese and butter together in a nonstick saucepan; stir until easy. Keep this combination over a low warmness. In a mixing bowl, sift confectioners' sugar and cocoa together until thoroughly blended and no lumps stay.
- Combine the sugar aggregate with the melted butter and cheese. Stir until very smooth. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Press mixture into 2 lightly sprayed or buttered 9x13 inch pans; allow cool till firm. Cut into small squares. This fudge can be frozen.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this No-Cook Never-Fail Fudge recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For No-Cook Never-Fail Fudge :
Video Duration:05:31 Total Views: 75000+
Video Duration:02:23 Total Views: 234
Video Duration:05:03 Total Views: 14000+