|German Christmas Gingerbread|
"This is a great recipe for Christmas and really special to our North American one."
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- three eggs
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1 cup bitter cream
- half cup orange juice
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup entire wheat flour
- four teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons floor ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/four teaspoon floor cloves
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup blanched slivered almonds
|Prep :||Cook : 14M||Ready in :|
- Whisk collectively the flours, baking powder, and spices.
- In a big bowl, cream the butter or margarine with the brown sugar. Beat within the eggs, then the honey, orange liqueur, sour cream, and orange juice. Beat the flour mixture into the creamed combination, after which stir within the raisins and almonds. Turn batter right into a greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake cake at 350 degrees F (a hundred seventy five degrees C) for 80 mins, or until it exams done with toothpick. Transfer to a rack to cool.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this German Christmas Gingerbread recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For German Christmas Gingerbread :
Video Duration:03:36 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:16 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:02:28 Total Views: 153
Video Duration:05:19 Total Views: 271
Video Duration:05:08 Total Views: 37000+
Video Duration:14:50 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:01:33 Total Views: 41
Video Duration:04:56 Total Views: 484