|Best Buttercream Frosting|
"Best buttercream frosting--exceptional for Aunt Mary's Chocolate Cake!"
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 tablespoons all-motive flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep :||Cook : 18M||Ready in :|
- In small saucepan cook flour and milk till it paperwork a ball, stirring continuously. Cool to room temperature.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Beat each mixtures together on excessive speed till fluffy and smooth. Add vanilla and beat until blended. Refrigerate for approximately half of hour, till it is of spreading consistency.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Best Buttercream Frosting recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Best Buttercream Frosting :
Video Duration:02:33 Total Views: 1130000+
Video Duration:06:31 Total Views: 521000+
Video Duration:07:41 Total Views: 363000+
Video Duration:03:34 Total Views: 2560000+
Video Duration:00:44 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:15:55 Total Views: 19000+
Video Duration:00:43 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:10:23 Total Views: 124000+
Video Duration:02:01 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:11:31 Total Views: 108000+
Video Duration:04:01 Total Views: 619