|Red Bean Salad with Feta and Peppers|
"A tasty, nutrient-packed salad that can be eaten by itself or as a facet dish. Makes a great lunch tomorrow too! Add greater lemon juice and olive oil if you want your salad to have loads of dressing. Use garbanzo beans in region of kidney beans if you select."
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 purple bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 20M|
- Rinse kidney beans below bloodless water. Drain nicely.
- In a huge salad bowl, combine beans, red pepper, cabbage, onions, feta, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil. Cover and refrigerate for up to a few days.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Red Bean Salad with Feta and Peppers recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Red Bean Salad with Feta and Peppers :
Video Duration:05:50 Total Views: 903
Video Duration:06:12 Total Views: 992000+
Video Duration:02:36 Total Views: 63
Video Duration:13:22 Total Views: 145
Video Duration:10:02 Total Views: 1242000+
Video Duration:01:52 Total Views: 86
Video Duration:03:35 Total Views: 839000+