|Easy Fresh Peach Cobbler|
"Very easy and excellent."
- 5 clean peaches - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 5 slices white bread, crusts trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, gently overwhelmed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 5M||Ready in : 50M|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five tiers C). Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place peaches in organized dish. Cut each slice of bread into 5 hands, and lay the palms over the peaches. In a medium bowl, combine sugar, flour, egg and butter and mix until well blended. Pour over bread and peaches.
- Bake in preheated oven 35 to 45 minutes, till golden.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Easy Fresh Peach Cobbler recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Easy Fresh Peach Cobbler :
Video Duration:05:18 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:04:41 Total Views: 253
Video Duration:07:52 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:04:27 Total Views: 108
Video Duration:04:27 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:04:31 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:00:48 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:07:30 Total Views: 10000+