|Pork Chops with Italian Sausage|
"Great make beforehand recipe that freezes properly."
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 pound candy Italian sausage
- 1 onion, slivered
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/four cup dry pink wine
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- half of teaspoon Italian seasoning
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (a hundred ninety levels C).
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a huge frying pan, brown properly in olive oil. Remove chops from pan and set apart. Pour off and discard all but 1 tablespoon pan drippings.
- Remove casing from sausage and crumble meat into same pan. Mix in onions and mushrooms. Cook, stirring until onions and sausage brown slightly. Mix in garlic. Place pork chops in casserole dish, spooning sausage combination over them. Pour in wine and tomato sauce. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Cover with foil and bake for forty five mins.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to maintain food moist, cook it flippantly, and make smooth-up less difficult.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pork Chops with Italian Sausage recipe suits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Pork Chops with Italian Sausage :
Video Duration:06:12 Total Views: 128000+
Video Duration:03:07 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:05:50 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:03:04 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:07:41 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:21:22 Total Views: 121
Video Duration:04:14 Total Views: 37000+