|Easy Fruitcake Without Citron|
"Some people do no longer just like the citron observed in fruitcakes, so they may like this one. Originally submitted to CakeRecipe.Com. Pecans can be substituted for walnuts."
- three cups dates, pitted and chopped
- three cups candied pineapple chunks
- three cups purple and inexperienced candied cherries
- eight cups walnut halves
- 2 cups all-motive flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- half cup dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/four cup vegetable oil
|Prep :||Cook : 16M||Ready in :|
- Grease a ten x 14 inch tube pan; line with waxed paper.
- Mix fruits and nuts in a massive bowl.
- Sift dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix eggs, corn syrup, sugar and oil in a medium length bowl. Gradually beat in dry components. Pour over fruit aggregate and mix. Firmly % into pan.
- Bake at 275 degrees F (a hundred thirty five diploma C) approximately 2 hours and 15 mins, or until top seems dry. Cool in pan.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Easy Fruitcake Without Citron recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Easy Fruitcake Without Citron :
Video Duration:05:16 Total Views: 428000+
Video Duration:13:57 Total Views: 104
Video Duration:05:33 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:07:20 Total Views: 414
Video Duration:12:15 Total Views: 21000+
Video Duration:10:53 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:06:16 Total Views: 135000+
Video Duration:11:07 Total Views: 388000+
Video Duration:19:00 Total Views: 68000+
Video Duration:03:57 Total Views: 249000+