|French Breakfast Muffins|
"These desserts are delicious! The cinnamon sugar topping flavors them perfectly. This is my 10 yr antique brother's favored recipe (he even makes them on his own occasionally)."
- 1 half of cups all-reason flour
- half cup white sugar
- 1 half of teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 1/eight teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly overwhelmed
- half of cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/three cup butter, melted
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, half cup sugar, baking powder, nutmeg and salt. Make a properly in the center of the combination. Stir collectively egg, milk and 1/three cup melted butter. Add egg mixture to flour aggregate; stir until simply moistened (batter may be lumpy). Spoon batter into organized muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to twenty-five mins. Meanwhile, integrate 1/four cup sugar, cinnamon When desserts are finished baking, dip tops of desserts within the melted butter, after which in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Serve heat.
- Try the use of a Reynolds® gradual cooker liner to your gradual cooker for simpler cleanup.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this French Breakfast Muffins recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For French Breakfast Muffins :
Video Duration:04:41 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:04:03 Total Views: 18000+
Video Duration:01:48 Total Views: 954
Video Duration:04:04 Total Views: 112000+
Video Duration:03:43 Total Views: 796
Video Duration:02:08 Total Views: 182