|Grandma Johnson's Scones|
"A basic scone recipe that clearly does the trick. Tried and examined via three generations of youngsters. Simply the first-rate everywhere!"
- 1 cup bitter cream
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups all-motive flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/four teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 30M|
- In a small bowl, combination the bitter cream and baking soda, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (175 ranges C). Lightly grease a big baking sheet.
- In a huge bowl, blend the flour, sugar, baking powder, cream of tartar, and salt. Cut inside the butter. Stir the bitter cream aggregate and egg into the flour combination till simply moistened. Mix in the raisins.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured floor, and knead in short. Roll or pat dough right into a three/4 inch thick spherical. Cut into 12 wedges, and place them 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes within the preheated oven, till golden brown on the lowest.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to maintain food wet, prepare dinner it evenly, and make easy-up less complicated.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Grandma Johnson's Scones recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Grandma Johnson's Scones :
Video Duration:03:17 Total Views: 86000+
Video Duration:05:09 Total Views: 376000+
Video Duration:02:48 Total Views: 49000+