|Homemade Marshmallows II|
"These are scrumptious selfmade marshmallows. If you desire, upload a few drops of meals coloring with the vanilla."
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1/four cup corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- three/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar for dusting
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 8H|
- Generously coat a 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, salt and water. Heat to between 234 and 240 ranges F (112 to 116 tiers C), or till a small amount of syrup dropped into bloodless water bureaucracy a tender ball that flattens when removed from the water and positioned on a flat floor. Remove from warmness and beat with an electric mixer till stiff peaks shape, 10 to 12 mins. Stir in vanilla. Pour into organized pan.
- Chill in refrigerator eight hours or overnight. To reduce, loosen edges with a knife. Dust floor with confectioners' sugar, and flip out onto a waxed paper coated surface. Dust with confectioners' sugar once more and reduce with a knife.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Homemade Marshmallows II recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Homemade Marshmallows II :
Video Duration:05:17 Total Views: 4268000+
Video Duration:09:14 Total Views: 32
Video Duration:03:10 Total Views: 138000+
Video Duration:07:09 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:10:01 Total Views: 942000+
Video Duration:05:16 Total Views: 665000+
Video Duration:04:00 Total Views: 1000+