|Jack's Chocolate Chip Cookies|
"This super recipe is from a physician friend. They are rich, chocolaty, and flavorful!"
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-motive flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 half of cups chopped walnuts
|Prep :||Cook : 36M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (one hundred seventy five levels C).
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth. Add the eggs one by one, beating after each addition. Stir within the milk and vanilla. Sift collectively the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed combination. Using a wood spoon, stir within the rolled oats, chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Roll the dough into walnut sized balls, and place 2 inches aside on an unprepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to twelve mins in the preheated oven. Cool cookies on twine racks.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Jack's Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Jack's Chocolate Chip Cookies :
Video Duration:03:06 Total Views: 77
Video Duration:18:32 Total Views: 81
Video Duration:06:12 Total Views: 134
Video Duration:05:02 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:02:48 Total Views: 117
Video Duration:03:23 Total Views: 153
Video Duration:06:35 Total Views: 136
Video Duration:03:14 Total Views: 1419000+