"These are our favourite cookies. We obtained this recipe while in England and they're scrumptious!"
- three half cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup butter
- 2 1/three cups walnuts
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/three cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
|Prep :||Cook : 18M||Ready in :|
- Mix together flour, eggs, cream cheese and butter. Mix until well mixed and refrigerate till company.
- To make Filling: Grind walnuts very great or placed finely chopped nuts among portions of wax paper and roll with rolling pin to mash them. Put mashed nuts in a saucepan with evaporated milk, sugar and vanilla. Boil till aggregate will become thick. Simmer on low warmness.
- Roll out small portions of dough in confectioner's sugar. Put a small amount of filling on every piece and roll up; form each into crescent shape. Bake at 350 levels F (180 levels C) on greased cookie sheets for about 20 minutes.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Kipfels recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!