|Mint Cookie Cookies|
"Great tea or espresso cookies, these might not remaining long in your home!"
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/four cup packed brown sugar
- 1/three cup white sugar
- half teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 1 half of cups all-purpose flour
- half of teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 24 skinny chocolate protected mint cookies
- 24 pecan halves
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- In a large blending bowl, cream the butter, white and dark sugars. Beat within the egg, water and vanilla. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Blend flour aggregate into the butter aggregate, and stir properly. Wrap dough in waxed paper and kick back at the least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 stages F (190 tiers C). Grease cookie sheets. Cover each thin mint with 1 tablespoon of dough. Place on cookie sheet and pinnacle with a pecan.
- Bake at 375 for 10 to twelve minutes. Let cool slightly on cookie sheet earlier than getting rid of to racks.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mint Cookie Cookies recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mint Cookie Cookies :
Video Duration:06:52 Total Views: 385000+
Video Duration:06:33 Total Views: 66000+
Video Duration:10:08 Total Views: 978000+
Video Duration:05:47 Total Views: 1573000+
Video Duration:35:09 Total Views: 36000+
Video Duration:07:21 Total Views: 520000+
Video Duration:05:57 Total Views: 596000+
Video Duration:10:08 Total Views: 635000+
Video Duration:02:49 Total Views: 5000+