|Mocha Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins|
"This recipe changed into shared with me via my buddy, Sharon. She become given the recipe by means of her mother. Everyone who has tasted them will agree that they're the first-rate cakes ever!"
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 1/four cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon instantaneous coffee granules, dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/four cups all-motive flour
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 18M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (175 levels C).
- Blend butter or margarine, sugar, egg, banana, dissolved espresso, and vanilla in meals processor for 2 minutes. Add flour, salt, baking powder, and soda, and blend just till flour disappears. Add chocolate chips and mix in with wooden spoon. Spoon combination into 15 to 18 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 mins. Cool on twine racks.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to preserve food moist, cook dinner it lightly, and make clean-up easier.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mocha Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mocha Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins :
Video Duration:01:04 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:02:31 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:04:47 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:07:33 Total Views: 55000+