|Nanaimo Bars I|
"These are a totally sinful concoction containing greater calories than one could care to count. A decadent dessert! Will fulfill any sweet enamel!"
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- five tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- half of cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla custard powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- four (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Mix half of cup butter or margarine, white sugar, cocoa, egg and vanilla in a heavy sauce pan or double boiler. Stir over low warmness till combination is of custard like consistency.
- Combine graham crackers, coconut and walnuts and add to the melted aggregate. Mix properly and percent into buttered 9 inch rectangular cake pan.
- Cream 1/four cup butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla custard powder and milk. Beat until creamy and unfold over melted base.
- Refrigerate till hardened.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate with 1 tablespoon butter and drizzle over custard icing. Refrigerate. When definitely hard cut into rectangular bars.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Nanaimo Bars I recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Nanaimo Bars I :
Video Duration:02:27 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:18:28 Total Views: 572
Video Duration:05:14 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:25 Total Views: 9
Video Duration:01:16 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:05:12 Total Views: 177
Video Duration:00:51 Total Views: 4000+