|Pasta with Tomato and Bacon|
"This is a clearly smooth and outstanding tasting recipe that always goes over properly. Top with Parmesan cheese."
- five slices bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.Five ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 8 oz spaghetti
- half of teaspoon dried basil
- half of teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 half of teaspoons dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- half of cup grated Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 45M|
- In a massive skillet over medium warmth, cook bacon until crisp. Remove from pan, destroy into half of inch portions, and set aside. Drain bacon grease, and return pan to heat. Saute onions over medium heat till tender. Stir in garlic and cook dinner 1 minute more. Stir in bacon and tomatoes. Cover, lessen heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a massive pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and prepare dinner for eight to ten mins or until al dente; drain.
- Stir basil, oregano and parsley into tomato sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook five mins more. Toss with warm pasta. Top with grated Parmesan cheese whilst serving.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pasta with Tomato and Bacon recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pasta with Tomato and Bacon :
Video Duration:03:57 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:04:45 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:34 Total Views: 20000+
Video Duration:03:27 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:41 Total Views: 95000+
Video Duration:04:04 Total Views: 29000+
Video Duration:05:07 Total Views: 322000+