|Pineapple Cookies III|
"Old recipe from my grandmother."
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- half cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-reason flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- half of cup crushed pineapple with juice
- half of cup chopped walnuts (non-obligatory)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/four cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
|Prep :||Cook : 36M||Ready in :|
- Cream brown sugar, white sugar, shortening, and salt. Stir in egg.
- Sift collectively 2 cups flour, baking soda and baking powder. Stir into sugar combination and mix nicely. Add pineapple, chopped nuts (optionally available) and vanilla. Mix nicely.
- Drop by way of teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 tiers F (a hundred and eighty tiers C) for 8 - 10 mins. Frost while cooled.
- To Make Frosting: Mix confectioners' sugar, orange juice, and grated orange rind. Mix collectively till smooth and drizzle on cooled cookies.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pineapple Cookies III recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!