|Pineapple Sour Cream Pie|
"This is a refreshing and exceptional form of pie."
- three eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/four cup all-reason flour
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can overwhelmed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup bitter cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- half teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/three cup white sugar
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 2H20M|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (175 degrees C).
- Separate the eggs.
- Combine 3/four cup white sugar, flour, salt, beaten pineapple, bitter cream, and lemon juice in a saucepan. Cook over medium warmth, stirring often, till the aggregate is thick and bubbly. Gradually pour the cooked pineapple combination into the beaten egg yolks, whisking constantly; return mixture to the saucepan. Continue to cook dinner, stirring constantly, for two to 3 minutes longer. Remove from heat and allow cool.
- Beat egg whites, vanilla and cream of tartar until soft peaks form. Gradually stir within the last 1/three cup sugar and keep to conquer egg whites till stiff and smooth.
- Spoon cooled filling into graham wafer crust and top with the meringue. Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes or till golden. Let pie cool and serve.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pineapple Sour Cream Pie recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Pineapple Sour Cream Pie :
Video Duration:03:25 Total Views: 523000+
Video Duration:20:28 Total Views: 86000+
Video Duration:02:01 Total Views: 14