|Potato Soup Italian Style|
"This recipe is simply a circle of relatives favourite. I don't know any one else that makes this. I suppose my father-in-regulation invented it. When humans had little cash they used some thing turned into handy. My father used to mention 'one will never starve in the event that they have potatoes, onions, and a loaf of bread.' This is a regular peasant recipe that changed into made when times were no longer as affluent as they may be these days. Really right on a chilly snowy day."
- three tablespoons olive oil
- 1 massive onion, chopped
- 5 cups water
- 4 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 4 eggs
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 35M|
- Heat oil in a huge pot over medium warmth. Saute onions until translucent. To the onions add water, potatoes, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce warmness to low and simmer for 20 mins, or until potatoes are tender but nonetheless firm.
- Remove from warmness and lightly crack eggs into soup; be careful now not to break eggs. Place on low warmth till whites of eggs are cooked. Cool barely earlier than serving.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Potato Soup Italian Style recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Potato Soup Italian Style :
Video Duration:04:29 Total Views: 103000+
Video Duration:06:23 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:05:30 Total Views: 1177000+
Video Duration:04:09 Total Views: 34000+
Video Duration:05:56 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:05:36 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:02:21 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:04:58 Total Views: 2000+