|Real Italian Calzones|
"This is real calzone, because there is no tomato sauce INSIDE of it! We eat it at the least as soon as every week. Have a bowl of tomato or spaghetti sauce on the table for people to top their calzone with, if preferred."
- 1 (.25 ounce) package lively dry yeast
- 1 cup heat water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-reason flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- half cup ricotta cheese
- 1 half of cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- half cup diced pepperoni
- half cup sliced clean mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1 egg, crushed
|Prep : 1H||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- To Make Dough: In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Add the oil, sugar and salt; blend in 1 cup of the flour till clean. Gradually stir within the relaxation of the flour, till dough is easy and potential. Knead dough on a gently floured surface for about five mins, or till it's far elastic. Lay dough in a bowl containing 1 teaspoon olive oil, then turn the dough, cowl and let rise for forty minutes, or till nearly doubled.
- To Make Filling: While dough is growing, integrate the ricotta cheese, Cheddar cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms and basil leaves in a massive bowl. Mix well, cover bowl and refrigerate to kick back.
- Preheat oven to 375 tiers F (a hundred ninety ranges C).
- When dough is ready, punch it down and separate it into 2 identical components. Roll elements out into skinny circles on a lightly floured floor. Fill every circle with half of of the cheese/meat filling and fold over, securing edges with the aid of folding in and pressing with a fork. Brush the top of every calzone with egg and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 levels F (190 levels C) for half-hour. Serve warm.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for less complicated cleanup/removal from the pan.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Real Italian Calzones recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Real Italian Calzones :
Video Duration:04:02 Total Views: 120000+
Video Duration:03:24 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:32 Total Views: 115000+
Video Duration:12:35 Total Views: 86000+
Video Duration:07:25 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:08:13 Total Views: 102000+