|Egg Salad I|
"This is my favourite recipe for egg salad as it uses little mayonnaise and masses of dill."
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons organized Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- half pink onion, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 25M|
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with bloodless water. Bring water to a boil; cowl, cast off from warmth, and permit eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from warm water, cool, peel and chop.
- In a large bowl, integrate the egg, mayonnaise, mustard, dill, paprika, onion and salt and pepper. Mash nicely with a fork or wood spoon.
- Serve on bread as a sandwich or over crisp lettuce as a salad.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Egg Salad I recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Egg Salad I :
Video Duration:13:25 Total Views: 257000+
Video Duration:08:28 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:08:49 Total Views: 87000+
Video Duration:03:11 Total Views: 448
Video Duration:07:19 Total Views: 134000+
Video Duration:05:12 Total Views: 163000+
Video Duration:03:36 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:02:30 Total Views: 1000+