|Ez's Slow Cooker Hot Chili|
"This is a very good hot chili recipe of my personal. Chili enthusiasts ought to experience this very a whole lot. Sprinkle with Colby Jack cheese, which melts well and does not get stringy."
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 kilos floor beef
- four (11.Five ounce) cans tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (sixteen ounce) can chili beans, tired
- 1/eight teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup water
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 2H10M|
- In a huge skillet over medium warmth, saute the onion, green bell pepper and garlic in the oil for 5 minutes, or till tender. Stir within the beef and cook until brown. Transfer these components to a slow cooker.
- Then, to the slow cooker, upload tomato-vegetable juice, soup, chili beans, cayenne pepper, chili powder, soy sauce and water.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low placing for 2 hours.
- Try using a Reynolds® gradual cooker liner on your slow cooker for less difficult cleanup.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Ez's Slow Cooker Hot Chili recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Ez's Slow Cooker Hot Chili :
Video Duration:07:59 Total Views: 48
Video Duration:07:46 Total Views: 28
Video Duration:07:44 Total Views: 51
Video Duration:03:50 Total Views: 348000+
Video Duration:02:31 Total Views: 24
Video Duration:04:32 Total Views: 95
Video Duration:03:38 Total Views: 39
Video Duration:02:52 Total Views: 6
Video Duration:13:11 Total Views: 176000+