|Granola Bars I|
"My son makes these bars for camping trips and football tournaments."
- three/4 cup all-purpose flour
- three/4 cup entire wheat flour
- half cup floor walnuts
- three/four teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- half of cup shortening
- 1 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups granola
- half of cup dried cranberries
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F. Lightly grease a nine inch square pan.
- In a huge mixing bowl, cream the shortening, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat properly after the addition of every aspect.
- In small saucepan, cover the cranberries in water and boil for 10 minutes. Drain and chop into small pieces. Add to egg mixture.
- Slowly upload in white and wheat flours, walnuts, salt and baking powder. Mix till well blended. Fold in granola and blend well.
- Spread dough into baking pan and bake 20 to twenty-five mins. Let cool before reducing into bars. Store in hermetic field.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Granola Bars I recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Granola Bars I :
Video Duration:09:46 Total Views: 173
Video Duration:04:21 Total Views: 9239000+
Video Duration:09:10 Total Views: 1465000+
Video Duration:09:54 Total Views: 1287000+
Video Duration:07:02 Total Views: 96000+
Video Duration:12:49 Total Views: 219
Video Duration:04:02 Total Views: 287000+
Video Duration:19:06 Total Views: 32000+
Video Duration:16:51 Total Views: 306000+
Video Duration:17:37 Total Views: 846000+