"These cookies are big and ought to be gentle, so ought to now not be overbaked. They have no flour."
- 12 eggs
- 4 cups white sugar
- four cups packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 18 cups rolled oats
- three cups semisweet chocolate chips
- three cups sweet-coated milk chocolate portions
|Prep :||Cook : 120M||Ready in :|
- Beat together the eggs, sugars, syrup, butter or margarine, vanilla, and peanut butter. Add the baking soda, and beat properly. Stir in the oats, chocolate chips and M&M candies.
- Place dough with the aid of tablespoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 stages F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 12 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE!!!!!!
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Hobo Cookies recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Hobo Cookies :
Video Duration:01:10 Total Views: 300000+
Video Duration:12:13 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:17:42 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:04:59 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:02:44 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:02:03 Total Views: 4000+