|Honey Cranberry Oat Bread|
"This is hearty, almost chewy cranberry bread. You can replacement cranberry sauce for the entire cranberries if you preference."
- 2 half of cups all-reason flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- half teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup brief cooking oats
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/three cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- half of cup milk
- 2 cups clean or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
|Prep :||Cook : 20M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five ranges C). Grease 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and oats.
- In a big bowl, mix collectively honey, vegetable oil, eggs, and milk. Mix in flour combination until just moistened. Stir in cranberries and walnuts. Divide batter into organized pans equally.
- Cook for forty to 45 mins, or until a tester inserted inside the middle of the loaves comes out clean.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Honey Cranberry Oat Bread recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Honey Cranberry Oat Bread :
Video Duration:07:07 Total Views: 14000+
Video Duration:07:25 Total Views: 66000+
Video Duration:10:22 Total Views: 159000+
Video Duration:08:06 Total Views: 282000+
Video Duration:07:43 Total Views: 326000+
Video Duration:06:47 Total Views: 102000+
Video Duration:06:42 Total Views: 854