"A barely lighter version of cheesecake with out the crust!"
- 1 1/2 kilos ricotta cheese
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- three eggs
- 1 half teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon rum flavored extract
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/four cup clean lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- Preheat oven to 400 ranges F (205 tiers C). Grease and flour one 9 inch spherical springform or everyday pan.
- Combine the ricotta, confectioners' sugar and eggs. Blend nicely. Stir in vanilla, almond extract, rum extract, lemon juice, lemon zest and orange zest. Beat via hand until clean and creamy. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 400 ranges F (205 ranges C) for forty minutes, until golden. Place on a rack and funky.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Italian Cheesecake recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Italian Cheesecake :
Video Duration:00:51 Total Views: 40000+
Video Duration:11:02 Total Views: 74000+
Video Duration:19:52 Total Views: 85000+
Video Duration:05:03 Total Views: 38000+
Video Duration:02:28 Total Views: 41000+
Video Duration:02:59 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:03:51 Total Views: 975
Video Duration:03:50 Total Views: 25000+
Video Duration:06:12 Total Views: 1005000+