"This is from my Bohemian (Czech) grandmother's recipes. They are pronounced 'Liss-tay'."
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 half of cups all-cause flour
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups canola oil for frying
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 1H|
- Mix collectively egg yolks, cream, salt, sugar and butter. Gradually stir in flour until dough becomes stiff enough to roll out.
- Roll out paper thin and reduce into triangles. (Grandma might cut a slit in the middle of every and twist a nook thru the slit to make them appearance fancier.)
- Put enough oil in a pot to cover cookie. Heat oil until a small quantity of dough placed in oil starts to fry. Deep fry every cookie in warm oil until mild brown. Remove cookie from oil and drain extra oil on paper towels. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
- We have determined the dietary value of oil for frying based on a retention fee of 10% after cooking. The genuine amount may additionally range depending on cook dinner time and temperature, ingredient density, and the unique type of oil used.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Listy II recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Listy II :
Video Duration:13:16 Total Views: 88000+
Video Duration:29:20 Total Views: 327
Video Duration:3:42:45 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:17:04 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:22 Total Views: 291000+
Video Duration:05:50 Total Views: 124