|Maids of Honor Tarts I|
"These person truffles have a raspberry marvel inside the bottom. Vanilla extract can be substituted for the almond extract."
- 1 recipe pastry for a nine inch double crust pie
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1/four cup butter, softened
- 1/four cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup all-cause flour
- 1/four teaspoon baking powder
- 1/four teaspoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar for dusting
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Move oven rack to backside position and preheat oven to 375 degrees F (one hundred ninety tiers C). Lightly grease 12 2-inch tart tins.
- Roll out pastry and cut 12 3-inch circles. Fit one pastry circle into each tart tin. Spread one teaspoon of raspberry jam into the lowest of every tart shell.
- In a medium blending bowl, cream together softened butter or margarine and white sugar till light and fluffy. Mix in egg. Add flour, baking powder, and almond extract and mix till all components are thoroughly mixed. Pour 1 tablespoon of batter into each tart shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 mins, till risen and company. Dust brownies with confectioners' sugar.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Maids of Honor Tarts I recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Maids of Honor Tarts I :
Video Duration:06:39 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:50 Total Views: 379000+
Video Duration:09:08 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:07:17 Total Views: 76000+
Video Duration:04:09 Total Views: 7087000+
Video Duration:04:33 Total Views: 2324000+