|Pickled Pig's Feet III|
"An antique own family recipe from Bohemia for pickled pig's toes cooked with ham hock, onion, vinegar and spices."
- 5 pig's toes
- 1 small ham hock
- 2 bay leaves
- three teaspoons salt
- three dried pink chile pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups white vinegar, or to taste
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 14H25M|
- Place the pig's feet in a large pot with the ham hock, bay leaves, salt, chile peppers, and onion. Cover with bloodless water. Bring to a boil, lessen warmness, and simmer 1 hour, or until meat is without problems removed from the bone. Remove from warmness, and set apart to chill.
- Remove portions of beef from the liquid, reserving liquid in a separate container. Remove pores and skin and most of the fat from the pork. Separate ft into pieces, and eliminate the beef from the ham hock. Discard ham hock bone, fat, and pores and skin.
- Place the feet and meaty bits in a 1-quart jar with a lid. Strain the liquid, and pour over meat, leaving room for the vinegar. Stir in the vinegar. Seal jar, and let stand in refrigerator in a single day. Skim off the cooled layer of fat from the pinnacle before consuming.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pickled Pig's Feet III recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Pickled Pig's Feet III :
Video Duration:03:01 Total Views: 166
Video Duration:07:01 Total Views: 787000+
Video Duration:06:17 Total Views: 161
Video Duration:10:04 Total Views: 7000+