|Poppy Seed Bread III|
"We generally make this bread round Christmas time, but it is excellent every time!"
- three cups all-reason flour
- 2 1/four cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 half of teaspoons salt
- 1 half cups milk
- 1 half teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/8 cups vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 half of teaspoons butter flavored extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1/four cup orange juice
- three/four cup white sugar
- half teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butter flavored extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Mix together the flour, 2 1/4 cups white sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, 1 half of teaspoons vanilla and eggs. Mix inside the vegetable oil, poppy seeds, 1 1/2 teaspoons butter flavoring and 1 half of teaspoons almond flavoring. Beat with an electric powered mixer for 1 to 2 mins.
- Lightly grease 2 loaf pans or 6 small loaf pans. Bake 45-60 minutes at 350 levels F (a hundred seventy five ranges C). Cool for three mins and top with the orange glaze.
- To make Orange Glaze: Mix collectively 1/four cup orange juice, 3/four cup sugar, half teaspoon vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon butter flavoring and 1/2 teaspoon almond flavoring.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Poppy Seed Bread III recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Poppy Seed Bread III :
Video Duration:04:02 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:13:29 Total Views: 3000+