|Rhubarb Cake II|
"My husband does not like rhubarb, however I have fooled him each time with this cake as you can't flavor the rhubarb in it."
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package deal raspberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- three/4 cup white sugar
- half of cup butter
- 1 cup water
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five tiers C).
- Line the lowest of one ungreased 9x13 inch baking pan with the diced rhubarb. Sprinkle the white sugar over the top. Then sprinkle the raspberry gelatin over the top of the sugar. Next sprinkle the cake blend over the pinnacle of the gelatin.
- Melt the butter or margarine and pour it over the top of the cake blend. Pour the water over the pinnacle of the cake.
- Bake at 350 tiers F (one hundred seventy five degrees C) for forty five minutes.
- If you're the use of frozen rhubarb lessen the amount of water used to 1/2 cup.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Rhubarb Cake II recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Rhubarb Cake II :
Video Duration:22:24 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:20:40 Total Views: 645
Video Duration:06:14 Total Views: 18000+
Video Duration:04:10 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:04:38 Total Views: 2000+