|Banana Cream Pie I|
"Banana Cream Pie is one of the yummiest matters on this planet and this is a remarkable one."
- three/4 cup white sugar
- 1/three cup all-motive flour
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- three egg yolks, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/four teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) baked pastry shell, cooled
- four bananas, sliced
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H42M|
- In a saucepan, integrate the sugar, flour, and salt. Add milk in regularly while stirring gently. Cook over medium heat, stirring continuously, until the aggregate is bubbly. Keep stirring and cook dinner for approximately 2 more mins, and then get rid of from the burner.
- Stir a small amount of the recent aggregate into the overwhelmed egg yolks, and without delay add egg yolk aggregate to the relaxation of the recent mixture. Cook for 2 more mins; take into account to keep stirring. Remove the mixture from the range, and add butter and vanilla. Stir till the entirety has a clean consistency.
- Slice bananas into the cooled baked pastry shell. Top with pudding combination.
- Bake at 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five tiers C) for 12 to 15 mins. Chill for an hour.
- You might also use 3 tablespoons of cornstarch in area of 1/3 cup flour (I use cornstarch).
- The pie crust may be save-bought or homemade.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Banana Cream Pie I recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Banana Cream Pie I :
Video Duration:06:31 Total Views: 120000+
Video Duration:03:22 Total Views: 745000+
Video Duration:04:14 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:10:42 Total Views: 184000+