|Magic Cookie Bars II|
"An extremely wealthy, but scrumptious cookie bar! Walnuts aren't the only nut you could use; strive any of your other favorites like pecans, peanuts, or cashews."
- half cup margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/four cup semisweet chocolate chips
- three/four cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 1/3 cups sweetened condensed milk
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 ranges C).
- Pour melted margarine into a 9x13-inch pan. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs flippantly over the margarine. Place the chopped nuts over the crumbs, and scatter the chocolate and butterscotch chips over the nuts. Add the coconut over all, and pour the milk frivolously over the top.
- Bake 25 to half-hour or until lightly brown on pinnacle. Cool as a minimum 20 minutes, then reduce into desired sized bars.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to preserve food wet, cook it frivolously, and make easy-up less complicated.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Magic Cookie Bars II recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Magic Cookie Bars II :
Video Duration:00:46 Total Views: 7744000+