"This olive salsa is scrumptious served with corn chips!"
- 2 (6 ounce) cans chopped black olives
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles
- 1 (14.Five ounce) can diced tomatoes
- three inexperienced onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons crimson wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch seasoning salt
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 20M||Ready in : 8H5M|
- In a medium blending bowl, blend together olives, green chilies, tomatoes, inexperienced onions, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, black pepper, and pro salt. Cover, and kick back in a single day. Serve bloodless or at room temperature.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Mock Caviar recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Mock Caviar :
Video Duration:03:53 Total Views: 14418000+
Video Duration:01:13 Total Views: 125
Video Duration:07:03 Total Views: 33557000+
Video Duration:04:18 Total Views: 18000+
Video Duration:03:27 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:05:26 Total Views: 34