"No Christmas is whole without eggnog!"
- 6 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart milk
- 1/3 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
|Prep :||Cook : 11M||Ready in :|
- Beat eggs; mix in condensed milk, vanilla, quart of milk and salt.
- Beat the whipping cream till smooth peaks form. Fold in to egg and milk mixture and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve chilled.
- This recipe includes raw egg. We advocate that pregnant women, young kids, the elderly, and the infirm do no longer devour uncooked egg. Learn extra approximately egg protection from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Eggnog I recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Eggnog I :
Video Duration:07:12 Total Views: 928000+