|Ginger and Spice Cookies|
"Soft cookies, with a touch of spice."
- four cups sifted all-motive flour
- three/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon floor ginger
- 1 half of teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- half of teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- half cup unsulfured molasses
- 1 1/four cups white sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 60M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (one hundred seventy five levels C).
- Cream the butter with the sugar until mild and fluffy. Stir in molasses and eggs. Stir in vanilla. Sift collectively the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt. Gradually stir into the butter mixture. Lightly cowl a bit of wax paper with sugar. Drop tablespoon-sized portions of dough onto paper and coat with sugar.
- Bake 14 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Let cool on wire racks.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Ginger and Spice Cookies recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Ginger and Spice Cookies :
Video Duration:03:56 Total Views: 46000+
Video Duration:03:24 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:06:53 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:00:29 Total Views: 278
Video Duration:16:03 Total Views: 29000+