|Lemon-Lime Soda Pie|
"The carbonated lemon-lime soft drink gives this strawberry pie a piece of a kick!"
- 1 cup lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1/three cup white sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- half of (3 ounce) package deal strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- 2 cups sliced sparkling strawberries
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
- 1 (8 ounce) box frozen whipped topping, thawed
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 13H35M|
- In a medium saucepan, cook carbonated beverage, sugar and cornstarch over medium heat till thickened. Remove from warmth and stir in gelatin.
- Place strawberries in pie crust and pour gelatin aggregate over pinnacle of them. Spread whipped topping over strawberry layer; cowl and refrigerate overnight or for numerous hours before serving.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Lemon-Lime Soda Pie recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Lemon-Lime Soda Pie :
Video Duration:06:23 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:49 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:01:38 Total Views: 137
Video Duration:19:13 Total Views: 83
Video Duration:04:29 Total Views: 548
Video Duration:03:26 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:07:51 Total Views: 38