|Mackie's Cream Cheese Mints|
"These very easy-to-make mints are first-rate no longer most effective for weddings, however for events or anytime! Mmm, minty fresh!"
- 2 pounds confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) bundle cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 2 teaspoons butter flavored extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- half of teaspoon inexperienced meals coloring
- 1 teaspoon yellow meals coloring
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 48M||Ready in : 2H50M|
- In medium bowl, cream together confectioners' sugar and cream cheese till easy. Divide into 3 sections and mix peppermint extract and inexperienced meals coloring into the primary, butter flavored extract and half of teaspoon yellow food coloring into the second, and lemon extract and the closing 1/2 teaspoon yellow food coloring into the 1/3.
- Roll every phase out onto a flat surface and cut with small cookie cutters, or press into candy molds. Allow character mints to air dry for two hours. Then refrigerate or freeze until serving.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mackie's Cream Cheese Mints recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Mackie's Cream Cheese Mints :
Video Duration:05:15 Total Views: 140000+