|Marble Squares I|
"Delicious, and smooth bars to make for the fun of it."
- 1 cup butter
- three/4 cup white sugar
- three/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-reason flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
|Prep :||Cook : 30M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (a hundred seventy five ranges C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter with brown sugar and white sugar. Stir within the eggs and vanilla. Sift together the flour and baking soda, stir into the creamed combination.
- Spread the mixture lightly into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the pinnacle. Bake for three mins. Remove from the oven and stir the chips into the batter to create a marbleized impact. Place pan back into the oven and bake for an extra 15 to twenty mins, until lightly browned.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to maintain food moist, prepare dinner it flippantly, and make clean-up less complicated.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Marble Squares I recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Marble Squares I :
Video Duration:58:00 Total Views: 73000+
Video Duration:10:33 Total Views: 206000+
Video Duration:20:01 Total Views: 86000+
Video Duration:04:56 Total Views: 36000+
Video Duration:05:34 Total Views: 180000+