"You will enjoy this Christmas beverage due to the fact you can change the taste of ice cream to what ever you want or miss the peppermint chocolates without any destructive effects. Peppermint ice cream can be substituted for vanilla. "
- half gallon vanilla ice cream
- 2 quarts eggnog, chilled
- 2 liters lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1/4 cup overwhelmed peppermint tough sweets (optional)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 10 chocolate mint goodies, coarsely overwhelmed
|Prep :||Cook : 48M||Ready in :|
- In a huge punch bowl, integrate the ice cream, eggnog, carbonated beverage, and finely beaten candy; mix well.
- Place dollops of whipped cream on pinnacle of eggnog, and sprinkle with coarsely chopped peppermint candies for garnish.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mock Eggnog recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Mock Eggnog :
Video Duration:05:29 Total Views: 231
Video Duration:02:04 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:47 Total Views: 1188000+
Video Duration:09:03 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:02:42 Total Views: 673000+
Video Duration:23:53 Total Views: 88000+
Video Duration:02:37 Total Views: 14909000+