|Mushroom Pork Chops|
"Quick and smooth, however very delicious. One of my family's favorites served over brown rice."
- 4 pork chops
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- half pound sparkling mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 40M|
- Season red meat chops with salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste.
- In a big skillet, brown the chops over medium-excessive warmth. Add the onion and mushrooms, and saute for one minute. Pour cream of mushroom soup over chops. Cover skillet, and reduce temperature to medium-low. Simmer 20 to 30 minutes, or till chops are cooked thru.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to maintain meals moist, prepare dinner it lightly, and make smooth-up less difficult.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mushroom Pork Chops recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mushroom Pork Chops :
Video Duration:05:28 Total Views: 605000+
Video Duration:04:21 Total Views: 66000+
Video Duration:38:06 Total Views: 45000+
Video Duration:06:38 Total Views: 134000+
Video Duration:09:43 Total Views: 146000+
Video Duration:03:09 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:04:42 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:03:07 Total Views: 19000+